|Lamp||9 Watt x 2 Nos|
|Light Output||600 Lumens|
|Module||37 Watt power|
|Inverter||Quasi sine wave|
|Charging Hours||5 - 6 Hours Peak Sun|
|Working Hours||4 - 5 Hours|
|Battery Backup||3 Days|
|Solar Panel||4W 11V, 5M cable|
|Light source||0.9W LED bulb X 3 pcs|
|Battery||12 V -40 AH|
We deal in procuring and supplying highly effective Solar Home Lighting Systems
for domestic purpose which is sourced strictly from the most reliable vendors. These systems generate electricity from sun rays to use for lighting and running electricity based home appliances such as television, fan and many more.
Our Solar Home Lighting Systems have various qualitative features which make these widely demanded. These are available with battery charger that maximizes output from solar module 12V DC with battery / solar module disconnect switch with safety fuses. Further We also offer optional AC inverter with Solar Home Lighting Systems which have striking wall mounted cabinet sealed or flooded battery adaptable solar charging system status light and battery state-of-charge indicator light .We have successfully supplied these solar based lighting systems to a good number of households which are consistently running for years together providing efficient and effective lighting solution at the client‘s site.
- LED bulb: each with 5M cable and switch on cable, IP54.
- LED charging indicator: yes
- Mobile phone charging: round port, with one connecting cable and 10 pcs of charging connectors (Nokia 8210, 6101, 8600, Samsung G600, D800, Motorola Mini USB, LG KG90 ,Sony Ericsson K750, Iphone 4/4S, USB)
- Overcharge and over discharge protection: yes
- Rechargeable by AC charger
- Working hours on full battery
- 3 bulbs-8 hours
- 2 bulbs-12 hours
- 1 bulb-24 hours